So, I am new to blogging......we will see how this goes!! I am a young 55 year old woman who enjoys doing new and different things. I like to snowmobile, XC ski, fish, just about anything outdoors. Indoor activities include craft stuff, reading a lot of self improvement stuff, and working my home based business.
I live in the mountains of Montana where we get several feet of snow every winter. I love it here other than the fact that to get to a bigger town is 100 miles in any direction. And that is starting to wear on me.
I have 2 small dogs that I rescued and whom I love very much. It is nice to come home from my job and be greeted like I am a rock star!!
Okay, that is all I am going to write for now.....
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment